Saturday, May 12, 2018

Crazy 4 Challenges - Train Day

The theme for this weeks' Crazy 4 Challenges challenge is to add a train to our cards to celebrate Train Day.  I couldn't find any trains in my stash so I thought I'd use the mode of transportation that I did have.  Zoom Zoom!  
I think the juvenile paper and stickers work perfectly with the punny stamped sentiment.  My son has outgrown these and I am glad that I found another use for them.
I used Karen Burniston's House and Fence Pop Up to make the floating floor.  The banners and rectangle signature area are from Karen's die called Twist Panel.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.



To purchase Karen Burniston's products click here.

House & Fence Pop Up

Twist Panel Pop Up

Word Set 2 - Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment