Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Karen Burniston's Paper Pros - Spring Flowers

It's time for the Paper Pros Spring Flowers Challenge.  I used Katherine Label to stamp my sentiment from Stampin' Up!'s stamp set called Happy Birthday Gorgeous.  I added a strip of grass using Karen's Nature Edges die set.
And now it's Spring!  I used the Tree Pop Up along with Nature Edges and Katherine Label for the inside scene.  The die cut flowers were from a scrap piece of cardstock that I was practicing Brusho techniques.  I stamped a few flowers and a sentiment onto a Katherine Label.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.

Stamps-Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Cardstock - Whisper White, Early Espresso, retired DSP
Ink- Daffodil Delight, Rose Red, Old Olive
Other- Brusho

No comments:

Post a Comment