Saturday, April 14, 2018

Crazy 4 Challenges - Perfect Blend

It's Crazy 4 Challenges Perfect Blend challenge.  Create a card with coffee for inspiration in the form of colors, stamps or dies.  I thought I would use different shades of brown to make this masculine card.
I used the Tailored Tag to punch various piece of patterned paper to piece together on a Very Vanilla mat.  I distressed the edges just a little bit, stamped the sentiment from Vertical Greetings, add a bow tie using the Bow Builder punch and it's done!

I followed the punched pattern for the inside of the card and just a sentiment finishes off my masculine card.  


Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.

Stamps- Vertical Greetings, inside sentiment from my stash
Cardstock - Pool Party, Very Vanilla
Punch- Tailored Tag, Bow Builder

1 comment:

  1. Super fun card and I love the rich papers! And hello (neighbor) I am in Florida, too! :)

    ReplyDelete