Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Karen Burniston's Paper Pros Challenge - Green

Since Saint Patrick's Day is this week, I thought it suiting to make Karen Burniston's Paper Pros challenge - GREEN.  The team takes turns choosing the theme and I chose make a green card.  Not a very hard theme to follow just use the color green.
I started out with using Brusho on Glossy cardstock by sprinkling the Brusho onto a clear block, spritz with water and laid the Glossy on top of the block.  Once that was dry, I used Birthday Blossoms and StazOn to stamp some flowers.  I used an edge die included in  Karen Burniston's Twist Panel Pop Up to get those wavy edges.
I also used that same die for the inside of my card.  I just love how this card flips and expands upon opening.  I only used one die set to create this card!

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.

Stamps- Birthday Blossoms
Cardstock - Glossy
Other- Brusho


To purchase Karen Burniston's products click here.

Twist Panel Pop Up

No comments:

Post a Comment