Saturday, February 17, 2018

Crazy 4 Challenges - Sketch

It's the third Saturday of the month and that means it's sketch time with Crazy 4 Challenges.  I stamped the flowers from the Helping Me Grow stamp set with Black StazOn.  I then colored in the flowers with a white crayon so the Brusho would resist coloring in the flowers when I sprayed rubbing alchohol on it.
Once the piece was dry, I used Banner Framelits to die cut the shape I needed to follow along with the sketch.  I also used the new Starburst Punch and I fussy cut the sentiment from Birthday Wishes for You.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.

Stamps- Helping Me Grow, Birthday Wishes for You
Dies- Banners Framelits
Cardstock - Glossy
Other- Brusho, Starburst Punch



To purchase Karen Burniston's products click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment