Saturday, December 30, 2017

Celebrate You Thinlits and Brusho

I am using some new products today and one of them is called Brusho.  These fun super colorful Brusho color crystals will be available in the new Ocassions catalog on January 3, 2018.  

I spritzed water on Shimmery White card stock and then sprinkled on 3 colors of the Brusho.  To get the color crystals to react some more, I sprayed a bit more water.  After it dried, I used the new Celebrate You Thinlits in the Sale-A-Bration catalog to die the sentiment.  I kept the little negative pieces form the Shimmery White to put back into the words to create an inlaid die cut.  The more I play around with Brusho the more fun I have!


Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.

Dies- Celebrate You Thinlits
Cardstock - Shimmery White
Other- Brusho, spray bottle


To purchase Karen Burniston's products click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment