Saturday, September 30, 2017

Crazy 4 Challenges - Inspiration Challenge

It's time for an inspiration challenge with Crazy 4 Challenges.  The team is to be inspired by a beautiful cake decked out in mint/aqua, coral, gold, and white.  With my parents anniversary this month I thought it suiting to make them an anniversary card.  I stamped the sentiment from One in a Million onto a decorator label from Twist Panel Pop Up.  I swiped the Marbled background stamp with Calypso Coral and then sponged Lost Lagoon on the stamp and then stamped it onto a piece of Whisper White.
Both my parents love baked good and my Mom is a fabulous baker!  Happy 51st anniversary to my wonderful parents!  So to help celebrate I used the Cupcake Pop Up for the inside of my card.  I die cut some hearts and the bow from Gold Foil for a regal touch.  I stamped the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes on a piece of Whisper White and punched it out with Duet Banner Punch.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.



To purchase Karen Burniston's new products click here.

To purchase Elizabeth Craft Designs products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Stampin' Up! supplies
Stamps: Marbled, One in a Million, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card stock: Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, and Gold Foil
Punch: Duet Banner

Karen Burniston supplies
Dies: Cupcake Pop Up and Twist Panel Pop Up

Elizabeth Craft Designs supplies
Dies: Numbers & More 1

No comments:

Post a Comment