Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Karen Burniston's Paper Pros challenge - Monochromatic

I set the theme for this months' Paper Pros challenge - Monochromatic.  It's easy enough to pick a color and use many shades of that color.  The idea for this card came from taking my son to see the new Emoji movie.  We were talking about the commercial we saw about the poo saying we're #2.  We missed our nephew's birthday and he wants to see the movie too.....ok see where I'm going here?


 I used the frosting die from Cupcake Pop Up to make the poo.  I thought the sentiment was very fitting to my belated situation LOL.  I used several labels from Katherine Label to adhere my punny sentiment to.

For the inside, I made a family of poo wishing my nephew a happy birthday.  I think he'll get a kick out of this card or at least I hope so because I couldn't stop laughing as I was making it.


Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.



To purchase Karen Burniston's new products click here.

To purchase Elizabeth Craft Designs products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Karen Burniston Supplies-
Dies - Cupcake Pop Up, Katherine Label, Word Set 2 

Elizabeth Craft Designs-

Baker the Beaver and Whiskers the Cat (for the eyes), Alphabet 1, Alphabet 2, Numbers & More

1 comment: