Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Karen Burniston's Paper Pals Challenge - Summer Road Trip

It's time for a summer road trip to sunny Florida!  I know it's not a long drive for me LOL.  I used some bright and cheerful pattern paper and added "Hello" die cut from glitter paper.
 I used Snowman Twist Circle for my card base and added a taco truck.....because you get hungry when you travel LOL.
 Here's a look at the card as it's opening.  The circle folds flat for mailing and flips up when you open the card - so much fun!
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.


To purchase Karen Burniston's new products click here.

To purchase Elizabeth Craft Designs products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.


Products used:
Karen Burniston - 1002 Word Set 1 Greetings, 1012 Snowman Twist Circle

Stampin' Up!- Tasty Trucks (retired)

2 comments: