Saturday, July 8, 2017

Crazy 4 Challenges - Travel Destination

The Crazy 4 Challenges design team is traveling this summer - with our cards that is.  The team was challenged with the theme of travel.  I just got this new stamp set from Stampin' Up! and it makes me think of the British TV show called Ab Fab.  So yes, I'm off to cheery ole England.
 I used some Union Jack washi tape from my stash to decorate the front.  I colored my fab lady using colored pencils.  I stamped the sentiment onto a Stitched Fishtail Banner.
The inside is simple with Stitched and Dotted Scallop Rectangles.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.




To purchase Karen Burniston's new products click here.

To purchase Elizabeth Craft Designs products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Products used:
Stampin' Up! - You've Got Style stamp set

Elizabeth Craft Designs - 1329 Stitched Fishtail Banners, 1174 Dotted Scallop Rectangles, 1120 Stitched Rectangles

No comments:

Post a Comment