Saturday, February 4, 2017

Crazy 4 Challenges - Animals

The Crazy 4 Challenges team will be creating animal themed cards this week.  I chose to use this super cute Stampin' Up! stamp set called Bella and Friends (yes, again).  I used Karen Burniston's Labels & Circles to stamp the image on.  To get the balloon and tail to fit, I hand cut around that part and then put them on top of the die as I die cut.  I colored in the image using Watercolor Pencils and an Aquapainter.  The sentiment is from Better Together stamped onto a Banner Framelits.
I used the Labels & Circles again to stamp the inside sentiment.  For a bit of color I added the same polka-dot DSP as the front of the card.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.




To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment