Saturday, October 1, 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges - Forest Fun

The Crazy 4 Challenges team is up to some fun in the forest this week by creating a forest scene or using your favorite forest critters.  I thought Baker the Beaver would love to play along this week.  I stamped a sentiment from Stampin' Up! called Marquee Messages and used several colors of Stampin' Write Markers to color it in.  I used Karen Burniston's Outdoor Edges to make the fun polka dot tree background.  I also die cut the white with that same die so the trees are inlaid.  Let's not forget that yummy cup cake that Baker is holding - included in Baker the Beaver die set.
I used one of my favorite Pop It Ups dies - Lorna Label.  The Lorna Label is so versatile and has a large enough pop up area that you can stamp a sentiment right onto the label.  I used the Outdoor Edges again, but the rolling hills to create a wavy polka dot edge on the top and bottom.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.




To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment