Saturday, August 20, 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges - Sketch

It's the 3rd Saturday of the month and that means it's Sketch time with the Crazy 4 Challenges Design Team.  I love Halloween!  It was so easy to follow the sketch and use Karen Burniston's new Halloween dies!  Using the Bats Stencil was so easy and I love all those bats.  I also used the spider & web from Halloween Scene.  The sentiment is from Halloween Clear Stamp set and I die cut it on a pumpkin from Halloween Charms.
On the inside, I used Halloween Scene but made the graveyard a bit longer by stopping the cutting pad short.  To hide the spot where I extended it, I added a raven & the spooky tree.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.






To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment