Monday, April 18, 2016

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge - Great Outdoors

It's time for us to get outside, with Karen Burniston's Designer Challenge I mean.  The team was challenged to interpret "Great Outdoors" into our projects this month.  I chose to make a card using the House Pivot.
I followed the Seamless Backing tutorial from Karen Burniston to create the stone panel for the front of my card.  I used a Katie Pivot label to stamp the "Congratulations" sentiment from the What's Up clear stamp set.
I used Outdoor Edges to great the grassy hills, All Seasons Tree to create the very dimensional foliage and I used the embossing feature of the House Pivot die to get the brick look on the front of the house.

Visit Karen's Blog on Wednesday as she will post her project and video as well as the rest of the teams' projects for the Great Outdoors challenge!

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.



To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment