Saturday, April 16, 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges - Sketch

It's the 3rd Saturday of the month and that means it's sketch time with Crazy 4 Challenges!  What a fun sketch we have this week!
I used a stitched oval from Karen Burniston's Oval Landscape Accordion to stamp my sentiment on.  The sentiment is a stamp called Birthday Blooms from Stampin' Up!.  I also used Karen's Pull Card Edges to make the scallops and stamped the hearts from that same stamp set.  The flowers are Bunch of Flowers from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I found those square rhinestones in my stash and thought they would be the perfect accent.
I followed the same scallop look for the inside of my card leaving lots of room to use this for a note card.


Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.



To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Stampin' Up supplies
Stamp - Birthday Blooms
Cardstock - Real Red, Sahara Sand, Soft Sky, Timeless Elegance DSP
Ink - Real Red & Versamark
Other - Black embossing powder, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment