Monday, March 28, 2016

Hot Air Balloon Pop Up

I loved Summer's Hot Air Balloon shaker tutorial on the Elizabeth Craft Designs' blog so much that I wanted to give it a try.
I swayed from Summer's tutorial just a bit but not cutting out the center portion of the balloon.  I wanted to show the new Through the Lens Metal paper off!  I die cut the TTL paper and foam using the accent die.  I took a piece of acetate and adhered it to the back of the TTL paper then adhered the foam to that to form my shaker.  Next I filled it up with beads and then placed the larger part of the balloon on top of the stack. 
I cut out the license plate from the TTL stack and stamped my sentiment on the balloon.  A very understated but tasteful masculine card.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.



To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment