Saturday, March 12, 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges - Pi Day

It's time to celebrate Pi with Crazy 4 Challenges!  Monday is Pi Day which is an annual celebration which occurs every March 14th.  For our challenge this week, let's create cards that features circles and or pies!  Of course I chose pie!
I used Karen Burniston's Hanging Charm Pull Tab as the base of my card.  Honey the Bear is holding his pie from Props 8 and the strawberries are from Cake Pop Up.  On the strawberries I used a white gel pen.  I die cut Honey from Very Vanilla and sponged some ink on him for dimension.
Pull on the tab portion and Honey will "Pop" up and the other sentiment will be revealed!
I added another piece of that scrumptious pie and strawberry on the inside of my card.  I used a silver peel off for the "Happy Birthday" sentiment.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.





To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.


Stampin' Up! products
Card Stock: Crushed Curry, Peach Parfait, Marina Mist, Night of Navy
Other: Signo White Gel Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment