Thursday, January 7, 2016

Sneak Peak Pop It Ups - Cup Pop Stand

I used the Lorna Label and the new What's Up? stamp set from Karen Burniston to decorate the front of my masculine congratulatory card.  Notice those swirls?  Those are from the new Cup Pop Stand.
It's called Cup Pop Stand and have a look what else you can make with it!  I added another handle and the bottom portion of the Cake Pop Stand to make a trophy.  As DT member Frances Byrne pointed out to me, this trophy will come in handy for Father's Day too.
I used Numbers & More to add the "#1" to the trophy.  Decorating this card is a breeze with the companion dies that come included in the Cup Pop Stand set.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.

To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Supplies are Karen Burniston designed for Elizabeth Craft Designs unless noted (available January 2016)

Dies: Cup Pop Stand, Cake Pop Stand, Lorna Label; Numbers & More (Elizabeth Craft Designs) 
Stamps: What's Up?, Farm Greetings

No comments:

Post a Comment