Saturday, December 5, 2015

Crazy 4 Challenges - O' Christmas Tree

The Crazy 4 Challenges team gets their inspiration from the lyrics of the song O' Christmas Tree this week.  The card can include a Christmas tree, pine branches of a Christmas tree or even a tree in Summer or Winter setting.
I decided to use Karen Burniston's Christmas Tree Pop Stand for my card and lots of pattern paper that I found in my stash.  I used Silver Metallic Shimmer Sheetz to die cut the garland/lights.
I added more of the Silver Metallic Shimmer Sheetz garland/lights to the inside trees too.  I cut them into smaller pieces to fit the tree to allow the tree to still move around when the card is opened.  For the tree skirt, I used Paris Edges.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.



To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.
    

2 comments:

  1. This is very pretty. I wish I had your stash. You have the coolest stuff. I love your black and white tree paper.

    ReplyDelete