Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Sprinkles of Life

Now available!  The new stamp set called Sprinkles of Life - I love this fun set!  I stamped the ice cream and cone onto Whisper White and watercolored using an aqua painter and Mint Macaroon, Delightful Dijon and Watermelon Wonder Classic Inks.  I used my heat tool to dry the images a bit, then punched out the ice cream using the new Tree Builder Punch.  You can make ice cream, cupcakes and trees all from this stamp set and coordinating punch.  I stamped the sentiment onto a die cut from Apothecary Accents and sponged with Mint Macaroon.
I added a strip of Sweet Sadie washi tape to the inside to coordinate with the front of my card.  The sentiment is from Endless Birthday Wishes - another fantastic birthday stamp set!

Happy Stampin',
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.


To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment