Saturday, June 13, 2015

Crazy 4 Challenges C4C290 - Masculine

It's challenge time again with Crazy 4 Challenges.  The team was challenged to make a masculine card.  I found this super cute stamp set and pattern paper in my stash that's perfect for that little dude in your life.
I used Karen Burniston's Lorna Label for the sentiment.  I stamped the sneakers using Versamark and black embossing powder, colored with Stampin' Write Markers and fussy cut.

I used Lots of Pops to animate the Candles, sneakers and Lucy Label sentiment.  The sentiment is a new stamp set from Karen Burniston called Farm Greetings and I used my Stampin' Write Markers to ink up just the portion that I wanted.  Here's a tip: swipe an eraser over the stamp to get better adhesion from the Stampin' Write Markers.  

Happy Stampin',
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.


To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

    

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. This is a great masculine card -- love those sneakers. Perfect for a Pop Up Card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous male card, love the candles too

    ReplyDelete