Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Elizabeth Craft Designs' Designer Challenge - Flower Power

The theme for Elizabeth Craft Designs' March Challenge is Flower Power.  I created an easel card using Stand Up Helpers.  For the front of my card, I used Tags & More 7 as a focal point for the beautiful Daisy, Butterfly and Lady Bugs dies.  While I had all my supplies out, I decided to decorate the envelope too.
To create the easel place the Stand Up Helpers evenly spaced on the bottom portion of the card base and die cut twice using the flower Stand Up Helper.

Happy Crafting,
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.


To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

  


No comments:

Post a Comment