Friday, September 12, 2014

Spectrum Noir "Friendship"


I am participating in Spectrum Noir's monthly challenge and the theme this month is  "Friendship".  I used Spectrum Noir markers to color in Piper & gave her several word bubbles from Just Sayin' and Fabulous Phrases stamp sets.  What do you think of the dip dyed hair?  I am taking an online Hair & Skin coloring class.

It's a Pop It Ups.....shocking right?  You know I love me some Pop It Ups!
I used Lorna Label & Spiral Circle Pull Card on the inside (acetate spiral is hard to see in the photo).  I used the new Little Letters Thinlits to spell out "Alicia" on the bump.  Alicia had give me the holographic paper & I wanted to use it on a card for her.
Alicia -thank you so much for the fun holographic paper & for helping me prep for my classes.

I punched 2 slots for the ribbons on both Lorna Labels & put the ribbon through.  I glued some small flowers from Spiral Circle Pull Card & In Color Sequins on the acetate spiral.

Happy Stamping,
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.
To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Stamps: Just Sayin', Fabulous Phrases (Stampin' Up!); Piper (The Greeting Farm)
Paper: Island Indigo, Whisper White, Sycamore Street DSP (Stampin' Up!); holographic paper (gift)
Ink: Black Tuxedo, Island Indigo (Stampin' Up!)
Dies: Word Bubble Framelits, Little Letters Thinlits, Originals Blossom Party (Stampin' Up!); Lorna Label, Agatha Edges, Spiral Circle Pull Card (Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Other: In Color Sequins Assortment (Stampin' Up!)
Spectrum Noir: face FS1, FS4, FS7, FS 9, PP1, LV2, BT3; hat & shirt CR5, CR11, DR6, DR7; hair BT4, BT5, BT6, LY3, GB4, GB7, TN4; eyes LG5; skirt BG6, BG9; scarf, pants & shoes BT3, BT4, BT5, BT6, BG1

No comments:

Post a Comment