Monday, August 4, 2014

Pop It Ups double Lorna Label


I had made this card for my local craft store, Stamp Boutique, when I did a Pop It Ups/Elizabeth Craft Designs demo there.  I wanted to show just how quick & easy it can be to make pop up cards.
I used one of the companion decorator dies from Lorna Label and Butterfly Pivot on the front.  I love how the Lorna Label has a stitched decorator die.

Now this may look difficult - but it's not.  To double the Lorna Label, simply leave your card stock folded in half & cut at you normally would.....ta da and it's instantly doubled!  I know, awesome right?  And not only that I also have a floating floor to animate the Butterfly Accessories.  I used the little slot die from Lucy Label to die cut little slots so I could put the acetate strips in to hold up the butterflies.

A top view - so cool!

Happy Stamping,
Raquel

To purchase Karen Burniston's Pop It Ups designed for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your independent local craft store or online.

Supplies are Karen Burniston unless specified
Dies: Lorna Label, Butterfly Pivot, Butterfly Accessories, Lucy Label
Stamps & Paper from Stamp Boutique in Pompano Beach, FL


1 comment: