Friday, June 6, 2014

Lattice Butterflies



Can you see what the butterflies are made from?  I'll give you a hint.....Lattice Bigz cut into 4 parts.  I die cut two Lattice from So Saffron, cut them into quarters and glued one to DSP then cut it out and layered the other butterfly on top.  I sandwiched the wire in between the two pieces.
The sentiment is from Lacey & Lovely that I stamped with Versamark and applied black embossing powder then heat set.  I sponged Pacific Point around the edges & used the Essentials Paper Piercing Pack to get the perfect piercings around the Window Frame die cut.

If you have any questions, please ask me in the comments.
To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.

Happy Stamping,
Raquel


Supplies
Stamps: Lovely & Lacey
Paper: Rose Red, Whisper White, Marina Mist, So Saffron, Vellum DSP (really old)
Ink: Versamark, Pacific Point, Hello Honey
Dies: Lattice Bigz
Other: Polka Dot ribbon, Basic Pearls, Paper Piercing Pack Essentials
wire (from my stash)

1 comment:

  1. Wow - that die just gets more and more versatile! Brilliant idea and lovely card.
    Cheers
    Karen A

    ReplyDelete