Monday, October 21, 2013

Pop N Cut Square Ornate Edge base


I used the Pop N Cuts Square Ornate Edge base for this card, along with the Dress Form Framelits from Karen Burniston only available through Stampin Up.  The sentiment is cut using Karen's Banners & Borders Framelits using a retired stamp set.
WOW look at that bird!  Lucky for me that bird was already on the paper & I cut the PNC to have him just above the Sassy Label insert.  I used the Stitched Sassy Label to make those wonderful stitches, what's so nice about the set is that you can choose to have the stitches or no stitches.  So there you have it a simple but elegant quick card.
Happy Stamping,
Raquel

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with this card, Raquel! I, too, love to let patterned paper help me out with decorations. So perfect!

    ReplyDelete